You are about to download the Sass Yah Vsix v0.0.5 file for Visual Studio Code 1.12.0 and up: Easily understand where you are in SCSS ...
Please note that the Sass Yah Vsix file v0.0.5 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: sassyah-0.0.5_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.5
• Requires: VS Code 1.12.0 and up
• File Size: 8.81 KB (9019 Bytes)
• MD5: 8b6e71b583d01b2ba5333f3327a70c08
• SHA1: bc5e21903e34265080c9c970543418af1750cba0
• SHA256: 2ffcb46fff4307a283ea43bf10e65715cbef0c6034eb4cf99fac04ede0ac3b86
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Sass Yah is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Sass Yah is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Tommaso Poletti, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Easily understand where you are in SCSS , Easely understand where you are in the jungle of indentation ... Learn More >
How to Install Sass Yah From a VSIX
You can easily install the Sass Yah extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. sassyah-0.0.5_vsixhub.com.vsix).