You are about to download the Neptune Vsix v1.3.6 file for Visual Studio Code 0.10.10 and up: Visual Studio Code extension adding first class support for F# unit testing for both .Net Framework and .Net Core. ...
Please note that the Neptune Vsix file v1.3.6 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: neptune-1.3.6_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.3.6
• Requires: VS Code 0.10.10 and up
• File Size: 7.57 MB (7940434 Bytes)
• MD5: 8249bff37fb84d34153484de99d6b112
• SHA1: b58881b0c18279c7680a9c58fb479ac057b2835d
• SHA256: 6d896baa92f9c96a67a798f618a0efa3a89469424ef35e177e5535d1b3bbc00b
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Neptune is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Neptune is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Lambda Factory, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Visual Studio Code extension adding first class support for F# unit testing for both .Net Framework and .Net Core. , Repository for Neptune questions and issues ... Learn More >
How to Install Neptune From a VSIX
You can easily install the Neptune extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. neptune-1.3.6_vsixhub.com.vsix).