You are about to download the GreyForest Vsix v0.0.7 file for Visual Studio Code 1.29.0 and up: A grey theme with natural colors. ...
Please note that the GreyForest Vsix file v0.0.7 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: greyforest-0.0.7_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.7
• Requires: VS Code 1.29.0 and up
• File Size: 505.95 KB (518093 Bytes)
• MD5: 1d94fbb1ac56b51a36e5dd4569fdbbd4
• SHA1: 208867559d598cbc6d6de491b10e93cf4674d0ae
• SHA256: 56a5711f2ee0ba28c9acf6b65ffef4eb9acb712201e562a315b4a31198f05023
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also GreyForest is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
GreyForest is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Larger Wisp, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A grey theme with natural colors. ... Learn More >
How to Install GreyForest From a VSIX
You can easily install the GreyForest extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. greyforest-0.0.7_vsixhub.com.vsix).