You are about to download the POE Filter Vsix v0.1.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.18.0 and up: Highlighting for POE filter. ...
Please note that the POE Filter Vsix file v0.1.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: poe-filter-0.1.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.18.0 and up
• File Size: 443.03 KB (453662 Bytes)
• MD5: 9912e75ba32b9a9632a5deebdfafe1d8
• SHA1: ec9605f10211be668c85917aefdcb079c4c6b5a8
• SHA256: 5799d71983f7ec70e077ef5e082b5149f27949e0d3947a1e74175d17d0962060
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also POE Filter is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
POE Filter is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Robby, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Highlighting for POE filter. , This is a poe filter syntax highlighting. ... Learn More >
How to Install POE Filter From a VSIX
You can easily install the POE Filter extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. poe-filter-0.1.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).