You are about to download the POE Filter Vsix v0.1.4 file for Visual Studio Code 1.18.0 and up: POE Filter, Highlighting for POE filter. ...
Please note that the POE Filter Vsix file v0.1.4 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: poe-filter-0.1.4_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.4
• Requires: VS Code 1.18.0 and up
• File Size: 870.16 KB (891042 Bytes)
• MD5: 88028c1f1714aac3f572b89324c29924
• SHA1: 21577fe91d3e7e2b7698b56510d36751ac4df202
• SHA256: ccd711645ecfc491d937a74b32bf8b7aa5a28172e6acd13967a72977b62da221
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also POE Filter is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
POE Filter is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Robby, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Highlighting for POE filter. ... Learn More >
How to Install POE Filter From a VSIX
You can easily install the POE Filter extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. poe-filter-0.1.4_vsixhub.com.vsix).
POE Filter Version History