You are about to download the One Moon Vsix v1.2.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.35.0 and up: A dark theme inspired by Atom's One Dark theme ...
Please note that the One Moon Vsix file v1.2.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: one-moon-1.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.2.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.35.0 and up
• File Size: 3.44 MB (3606656 Bytes)
• MD5: 94c94f056a96c50c123f17f651cea249
• SHA1: 48e1c649c058a00805d142e1444a4304277a5b01
• SHA256: 962a7915eee588449e4d760095e8a524cc786545507b6d8d0cf7b54674e5d5a9
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also One Moon is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
One Moon is a freeware extension for VS Code published by ThisNameWasTaken, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A dark theme inspired by Atom's One Dark theme , A Visual Studio Code color theme, inspired by Atom's One Dark color theme. ... Learn More >
How to Install One Moon From a VSIX
You can easily install the One Moon extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. one-moon-1.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
One Moon Version History