You are about to download the Add Angular Files Vsix v2.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.5.0 and up: Add Angular files including snippets to your Visual Studio Code project ...
Please note that the Add Angular Files Vsix file v2.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-add-angular2-files-2.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 2.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.5.0 and up
• File Size: 111.46 KB (114130 Bytes)
• MD5: daebb3353db2ecfe51c1ab6019157288
• SHA1: 0f42ae1837714637c7d341f70a0189c5ff006b7b
• SHA256: 5bc4743f1db8045fde393c1812efc5810161e493c9f7814bfa17289bc0e2fe7f
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Add Angular Files is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Add Angular Files is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Sebastian Baar, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Add Angular files including snippets to your Visual Studio Code project , This extension allows you to add Angular typescript files including snippets to your VS Code project. ... Learn More >
How to Install Add Angular Files From a VSIX
You can easily install the Add Angular Files extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-add-angular2-files-2.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).