You are about to download the Useful Shortcuts Vsix v0.0.5 file for Visual Studio Code 1.25.0 and up: Extentension that holds all your shortcuts. ...
Please note that the Useful Shortcuts Vsix file v0.0.5 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: shortcut-0.0.5_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.5
• Requires: VS Code 1.25.0 and up
• File Size: 52.74 KB (54007 Bytes)
• MD5: dd415bb192672724c90f09948a028e7e
• SHA1: c228a078a35647fc960697c6220736462d474185
• SHA256: b81b9d031315b41841e05c4b695ae1c3ca94e49f7d75ae7f07c92c3f8fdbde88
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Useful Shortcuts is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Useful Shortcuts is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Jeison Azevedo, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Extentension that holds all your shortcuts. , Shortcuts for vscode ... Learn More >
How to Install Useful Shortcuts From a VSIX
You can easily install the Useful Shortcuts extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. shortcut-0.0.5_vsixhub.com.vsix).