Deckard 0.2.12 Vsix File Free Download
A Free Snippets Extension By DeckardAi (DeckardAi)
Downloads: 16 Updated: November 2, 2016
You are about to download the Deckard Vsix v0.2.12 file for Visual Studio Code 1.4.0 and up: deckard, Connector for Deckard.ai coding assistant ...
Please note that the Deckard Vsix file v0.2.12 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: deckard-0.2.12_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.2.12
• Requires: VS Code 1.4.0 and up
• File Size: 1.87 MB (1960426 Bytes)
• MD5: 8fc05090e75aaac348c114254b1474db
• SHA1: 4b719331adf5f69e58e80f5c673930f8f7b33747
• SHA256: 68eabb76c83576c17be4a407aa1a9b44bca74969fe2e2d4528fb9a79007bc22c
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Deckard is a freeware extension for VS Code published by DeckardAi, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Connector for Deckard.ai coding assistant , VSCode <-> Deckard ... Learn More >
How to Install Deckard From a VSIX
You can easily install the Deckard extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. deckard-0.2.12_vsixhub.com.vsix).