You are about to download the Which Word? Vsix v1.0.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.36.0 and up: Guess words that sound like your word ...
Please note that the Which Word? Vsix file v1.0.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: which-word-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.36.0 and up
• File Size: 723.38 KB (740743 Bytes)
• MD5: a9b541de4e02d6ae0335970b368da2d8
• SHA1: 727dc720943e99a3e1bc80e84b9d441ef1b2c47e
• SHA256: 915eb9420dfdc0f16881068e395834d004826badea33e44893b6ec63f84ae578
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Which Word? is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Ehsan Mohammadi, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Guess words that sound like your word , A vscode extension to guess words that sound like your word. ... Learn More >
How to Install Which Word? From a VSIX
You can easily install the Which Word? extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. which-word-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).