You are about to download the Flash Debugger Vsix v1.2.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.36.0 and up: Debugger for Haxe/Flash applications ...
Please note that the Flash Debugger Vsix file v1.2.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: haxe-debug-1.2.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.2.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.36.0 and up
• File Size: 4.23 MB (4434435 Bytes)
• MD5: 14e55bddabca6fb9b6598f9c9fe5d246
• SHA1: 747d4510e50027a063775928d9db3ab3e9b0b2b5
• SHA256: 0378b6e5ad6347770822da60a3a8d67f876262c27bbf1ec66de947991c3631a3
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Flash Debugger is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Flash Debugger is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Haxe Foundation, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Debugger for Haxe/Flash applications , Visual Studio Code Debugger for Haxe/Flash applications ... Learn More >
How to Install Flash Debugger From a VSIX
You can easily install the Flash Debugger extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. haxe-debug-1.2.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Flash Debugger Version History