You are about to download the Drone Build Status Vsix v0.0.4 file for Visual Studio Code 1.32.0 and up: View your project's Drone status inside Visual Studio Code ...
Please note that the Drone Build Status Vsix file v0.0.4 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-drone-status-0.0.4_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.4
• Requires: VS Code 1.32.0 and up
• File Size: 544.85 KB (557924 Bytes)
• MD5: 829eedc6f543c05ec13a8554f178d343
• SHA1: 15309caa22a03a6e72a8671142f4f12929ff883d
• SHA256: aa5f95ef7c972693484370898ef0dcb95d9d627cc69cf57f905ba6c6a5ce4848
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Drone Build Status is a freeware extension for VS Code published by cosformula, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
View your project's Drone status inside Visual Studio Code ... Learn More >
How to Install Drone Build Status From a VSIX
You can easily install the Drone Build Status extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-drone-status-0.0.4_vsixhub.com.vsix).