You are about to download the Live-Workspace Vsix v0.1.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.30.0 and up: An FTP/SFTP workspace, with seamless integration, Work as if it was on local, With the ability to lock a file for safe usage! ...
Please note that the Live-Workspace Vsix file v0.1.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: Live-Workspace-0.1.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.30.0 and up
• File Size: 876.53 KB (897565 Bytes)
• MD5: 6067076568d8adb29dded8df9d2f0880
• SHA1: f909117a5abdef961b29b4cf72eff6c3b166bfa8
• SHA256: 5d166ccd3039ff942636bc362c465304fd3ba239d66e6a638b6466bf0a138e2e
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Live-Workspace is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Live-Workspace is a freeware extension for VS Code published by m4dm0nk3y, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
An FTP/SFTP workspace, with seamless integration, Work as if it was on local, With the ability to lock a file for safe usage! , Live-Workspace is an extension for vscode, that provides a workspace for developers/teams who work on a server. ... Learn More >
How to Install Live-Workspace From a VSIX
You can easily install the Live-Workspace extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. Live-Workspace-0.1.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Live-Workspace Version History