You are about to download the Front-End Extension Pack Vsix v0.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.30.0 and up: Some of the most popular (and some I find very useful) front-end extensions. ...
Please note that the Front-End Extension Pack Vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: frontend-extension-pack-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.30.0 and up
• File Size: 10.27 KB (10518 Bytes)
• MD5: 0988147784f4232d10fd9843ea3e911e
• SHA1: 41523d597076383f8feabdf868de1e5338c289e6
• SHA256: 196b2a64117aec693bb7be5716ec474c643b81accb37a8df03253ff3a5d5c32c
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Front-End Extension Pack is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Front-End Extension Pack is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Loiane Groner, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Some of the most popular (and some I find very useful) front-end extensions. ... Learn More >
How to Install Front-End Extension Pack From a VSIX
You can easily install the Front-End Extension Pack extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. frontend-extension-pack-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).