You are about to download the Json Editor Vsix v0.3.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.24.0 and up: Generate a tree view editor of the active JSON document ...
Please note that the Json Editor Vsix file v0.3.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-json-editor-0.3.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.3.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.24.0 and up
• File Size: 247.67 KB (253616 Bytes)
• MD5: 6db6bba64880bb3f8241e9f3e0962d64
• SHA1: af4f00472c9ca3e6104e18dca843d6d36f15143b
• SHA256: 318792ba68b463e935849ceda91824095adcb61c63115d45d64d48216aa50b98
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Json Editor is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Json Editor is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Nick DeMayo, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Generate a tree view editor of the active JSON document , A vscode extension to preview and edit JSON documents in a simple tree view, based on <https://jsoneditoronline.org>. ... Learn More >
How to Install Json Editor From a VSIX
You can easily install the Json Editor extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-json-editor-0.3.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Json Editor Version History