You are about to download the Berba Vsix v1.3.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.14.0 and up: A light colour theme for Visual Studio Code with a warm, bright palette ...
Please note that the Berba Vsix file v1.3.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: berba-1.3.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.3.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.14.0 and up
• File Size: 348.83 KB (357203 Bytes)
• MD5: 7eaf2924f12db70a46baa9af8dfbc498
• SHA1: 34bc883cd9badb9cb28ffa7e5797d98f1adb6d9c
• SHA256: 94d7274c6a4bbc655304823ffd5e5be06df7d49245221f988e870a6b35aca4ac
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Berba is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Berba is a freeware extension for VS Code published by hanenbro, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A light colour theme for Visual Studio Code with a warm, bright palette , Theme for Visual Studio Code with a low-contrast light palette ... Learn More >
How to Install Berba From a VSIX
You can easily install the Berba extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. berba-1.3.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Berba Version History