You are about to download the Solarized Custom Vsix v4.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.51.0 and up: Solarized Custom, Custom Solarized themes for vs-code ...
Please note that the Solarized Custom Vsix file v4.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: solarized-light-custom-4.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 4.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.51.0 and up
• File Size: 705.31 KB (722241 Bytes)
• MD5: 205d2467433e3b517a242039bc1ed90a
• SHA1: 98f94eaa7b52385ecd90e7f3c2e1d6e22cf37215
• SHA256: 3df51cb02761883243cbfcd1953e5ae5b172d788a560d8968a6f01bd4991782b
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Solarized Custom is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Solarized Custom is a freeware extension for VS Code published by bbrakenhoff, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Custom Solarized themes for vs-code ... Learn More >
How to Install Solarized Custom From a VSIX
You can easily install the Solarized Custom extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. solarized-light-custom-4.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Solarized Custom Version History