You are about to download the VSCode-Verilog Vsix v1.0.13 file for Visual Studio Code 1.34.0 and up: vscode-verilog, Visual Studio Code extension for verilog HDL ...
Please note that the VSCode-Verilog Vsix file v1.0.13 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-verilog-1.0.13_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.13
• Requires: VS Code 1.34.0 and up
• File Size: 4.07 MB (4265375 Bytes)
• MD5: c7e5b2b388d1f9c7c630ba85933f049e
• SHA1: 17fd28f50e21dd9851e98732c1523a1dbeb10ecb
• SHA256: 0f910848cb90c2e67613e98a080bdf94a67e2e9869da959345faf18b7a0b45a6
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also VSCode-Verilog is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
VSCode-Verilog is a freeware extension for VS Code published by zhangyiant, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Visual Studio Code extension for verilog HDL ... Learn More >
How to Install VSCode-Verilog From a VSIX
You can easily install the VSCode-Verilog extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-verilog-1.0.13_vsixhub.com.vsix).