You are about to download the Super Default Dark Theme Vsix v0.0.15 file for Visual Studio Code 1.36.0 and up: it's your default theme with super powers! ...
Please note that the Super Default Dark Theme Vsix file v0.0.15 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: super-default-0.0.15_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.15
• Requires: VS Code 1.36.0 and up
• File Size: 1.09 MB (1143015 Bytes)
• MD5: 73326808b5520f31c988a78d70dcd39f
• SHA1: 946cafe2ba987728c48a52332a93bae7aeaefa7e
• SHA256: 6d25305f3c14ca4f2a1114cc196d351aff3c4b2377e6d9fab9ac3c42b55cd129
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Super Default Dark Theme is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Super Default Dark Theme is a freeware extension for VS Code published by shpiglify, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
it's your default theme with super powers! ... Learn More >
How to Install Super Default Dark Theme From a VSIX
You can easily install the Super Default Dark Theme extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. super-default-0.0.15_vsixhub.com.vsix).