You are about to download the VSCode-Oat Vsix v0.1.4 file for Visual Studio Code 1.33.0 and up: vscode-oat, Auto transformation from object attribute accesses to exception free (nullable) object attribute accesses. e.g. && chain. ...
Please note that the VSCode-Oat Vsix file v0.1.4 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-oat-0.1.4_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.4
• Requires: VS Code 1.33.0 and up
• File Size: 345.40 KB (353685 Bytes)
• MD5: 0aa1df3809ef03b408da2db2c2e14cb4
• SHA1: 9ff14ed20afafef6cda37474c0dec68b70cbf0d7
• SHA256: 3b859103cac30039090f6fdb53096ac378d49de9dfaebff206faeab7397ce064
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also VSCode-Oat is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
VSCode-Oat is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Oren Aksakal, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Auto transformation from object attribute accesses to exception free (nullable) object attribute accesses. e.g. && chain. , vscode extension for auto transforming object accesses to safer (nullable) object accesses e.g && chain ... Learn More >
How to Install VSCode-Oat From a VSIX
You can easily install the VSCode-Oat extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-oat-0.1.4_vsixhub.com.vsix).