You are about to download the Spice Language Support Vsix v0.0.4 file for Visual Studio Code 1.33.0 and up: SPICE - Language Support, Language support for various flavors of SPICE ...
Please note that the Spice Language Support Vsix file v0.0.4 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-spice-support-0.0.4_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.4
• Requires: VS Code 1.33.0 and up
• File Size: 15.90 KB (16284 Bytes)
• MD5: 8a428fce7385a14b2ca5102fabc07ff2
• SHA1: 1ac24541397aac67ca4be589f70ec32524cb218f
• SHA256: a4eb3d5dfd740770c4b06d2affbfff219444886583e4db2355b0a84efded19a3
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Spice Language Support is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Spice Language Support is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Jonathan Wang, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Language support for various flavors of SPICE , SPICE Support for VS Code ... Learn More >
How to Install Spice Language Support From a VSIX
You can easily install the Spice Language Support extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-spice-support-0.0.4_vsixhub.com.vsix).