You are about to download the BEAMdasm Vsix v1.1.5 file for Visual Studio Code 1.53.0 and up: BEAM file disassembler ...
Please note that the BEAMdasm Vsix file v1.1.5 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: beamdasm-1.1.5_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.1.5
• Requires: VS Code 1.53.0 and up
• File Size: 3.24 MB (3399925 Bytes)
• MD5: f31f5a51f43566b151a2cdbadf6ab46f
• SHA1: 209abc50c6dcbf5560b18061774f4c942143f77c
• SHA256: 10dfa5bd1a223a07f1d14cbf1deb9a54f1bd77ae78a55da43b62e889550580c2
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also BEAMdasm is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
BEAMdasm is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Valentin Ivanov, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
BEAM file disassembler , Erlang\Elixir byte code viewer. BEAM file disassembler extension for Visual Studio Code. ... Learn More >
How to Install BEAMdasm From a VSIX
You can easily install the BEAMdasm extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. beamdasm-1.1.5_vsixhub.com.vsix).
BEAMdasm Version History