You are about to download the Back & Forth Vsix v3.1.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.37.0 and up: Adds go back/forward buttons for easier navigation ...
Please note that the Back & Forth Vsix file v3.1.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: back-n-forth-3.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 3.1.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.37.0 and up
• File Size: 1.63 MB (1708088 Bytes)
• MD5: 8e3722c305952f4241f7313a25527b36
• SHA1: 72c2057b92f0c9c1bb5cfe0cc7be801e55a0a01d
• SHA256: ca2adcacfd828e54d6774b61558a0e8a9fca3ef7b6e08bebf5fe876c93741dac
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Back & Forth is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Back & Forth is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Nick Rudenko, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Adds go back/forward buttons for easier navigation , A simple VSCode extension that adds Go Back/Forward buttons ↔️ ... Learn More >
How to Install Back & Forth From a VSIX
You can easily install the Back & Forth extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. back-n-forth-3.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Back & Forth Version History