You are about to download the CodeNow Vsix v0.11.201911112 file for Visual Studio Code 1.36.0 and up: Write high quality code fast and intuitively with ServiceNow ...
Please note that the CodeNow Vsix file v0.11.201911112 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: cn-0.11.201911112_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.11.201911112
• Requires: VS Code 1.36.0 and up
• File Size: 12.41 MB (13014420 Bytes)
• MD5: 89bb6c3c4dda74684a054b43514d367e
• SHA1: 71c6c25bdb145f03a5c869d3bd5d0c84bb3d0ea9
• SHA256: c27b187f5b4eb4996ef534face335da313e9650f80631c45bcf7c5d453324083
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also CodeNow is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
CodeNow is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Asbjørn Sørensen, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Write high quality code fast and intuitively with ServiceNow , Empower your ServiceNow Development with no instance configuration. ... Learn More >
How to Install CodeNow From a VSIX
You can easily install the CodeNow extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. cn-0.11.201911112_vsixhub.com.vsix).
CodeNow Version History