You are about to download the Convert Px to Rem Vsix v0.0.5 file for Visual Studio Code 1.37.0 and up: Convert px to rem, Convert px to rem dead simple. ...
Please note that the Convert Px to Rem Vsix file v0.0.5 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: convert-px-to-rem-0.0.5_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.5
• Requires: VS Code 1.37.0 and up
• File Size: 4.03 KB (4127 Bytes)
• MD5: 2fb751d6183243c4849715b94601e4d8
• SHA1: b6c598e77ae5e3a6b1de69be53a2db69da08e866
• SHA256: 707933fbe87e25f1d7bf8a4fa6411db3e250338827c8fe5295bdbdd7ddd964aa
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Convert Px to Rem is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Gwan-duk Kim, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Convert px to rem dead simple. , VS Code extension - Convert px to rem dead simple. ... Learn More >
How to Install Convert Px to Rem From a VSIX
You can easily install the Convert Px to Rem extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. convert-px-to-rem-0.0.5_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Convert Px to Rem Version History