You are about to download the Icon Socre Support Vsix v1.1.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.31.1 and up: ICON SCORE Support-beta, ICON SCORE Support: You can do audit by yourself and deploy it ...
Please note that the Icon Socre Support Vsix file v1.1.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: icon-vscode-plugin-beta-1.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.1.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.31.1 and up
• File Size: 18.66 MB (19567914 Bytes)
• MD5: 0eb79a68ea9ae3dab2adaa2331b51798
• SHA1: 183cbaaa60a6bbd993cea855199258dd8a1857c0
• SHA256: 6cb44d01eb33412f27ffb172820c7b46e823b97cfa24426eee520cf544007228
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Icon Socre Support is a freeware extension for VS Code published by signal9-beta, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
ICON SCORE Support: You can do audit by yourself and deploy it ... Learn More >
How to Install Icon Socre Support From a VSIX
You can easily install the Icon Socre Support extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. icon-vscode-plugin-beta-1.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).