You are about to download the BlazorComponents Vsix v0.2.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.37.0 and up: Create seperate components ...
Please note that the BlazorComponents Vsix file v0.2.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: blazorcomponents-0.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.2.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.37.0 and up
• File Size: 4.41 KB (4518 Bytes)
• MD5: 105ca7415fd3c2b874a7be20a03a8db5
• SHA1: cc072b6517000e702d1368629d44335abe1c30ef
• SHA256: 1c630e3379ac6ddb7353825c8bd3c912bd0f57b10cae9fa5d4d2535a70b19c76
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
BlazorComponents is a freeware extension for VS Code published by tHop, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Create seperate components ... Learn More >
How to Install BlazorComponents From a VSIX
You can easily install the BlazorComponents extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. blazorcomponents-0.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
BlazorComponents Version History