You are about to download the Web Page Boilerplate Vsix v1.1.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.32.0 and up: Styled and Fully Responsive Web Page Boilerplate ...
Please note that the Web Page Boilerplate Vsix file v1.1.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: template-web-page-1.1.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.1.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.32.0 and up
• File Size: 901.94 KB (923589 Bytes)
• MD5: ec71e9728ddf96fe91bd91ddcfa85230
• SHA1: df77cfb08d21ccef915cb0e3c8e3832fc8a76913
• SHA256: 13e8c8eb95e562dd106c1eadcfb89af3382da6e65d251a6fef8cf60a311641e4
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Web Page Boilerplate is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Web Page Boilerplate is a freeware extension for VS Code published by tfarguts, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Styled and Fully Responsive Web Page Boilerplate , Web page boilerplate vs-code extension ... Learn More >
How to Install Web Page Boilerplate From a VSIX
You can easily install the Web Page Boilerplate extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. template-web-page-1.1.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).