You are about to download the HTTPie Vsix v0.0.4 file for Visual Studio Code 1.19.0 and up: HTTPie suport for Visual Studio Code ...
Please note that the HTTPie Vsix file v0.0.4 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-httpie-0.0.4_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.4
• Requires: VS Code 1.19.0 and up
• File Size: 31.71 KB (32467 Bytes)
• MD5: 5a99496a2614caac1911838e9a0f064d
• SHA1: d7e907736dfce92345daf68d8bb607db52f47432
• SHA256: d7c9f1d0e95297c7d9618ee5a4cbf586fc77de2daac8aed4a25c02b9361a2d7d
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also HTTPie is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
HTTPie is a freeware extension for VS Code published by wk-j, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
HTTPie suport for Visual Studio Code ... Learn More >
How to Install HTTPie From a VSIX
You can easily install the HTTPie extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-httpie-0.0.4_vsixhub.com.vsix).
HTTPie Version History