You are about to download the Toggle Async Vsix v1.0.7 file for Visual Studio Code 1.30.0 and up: Toggle "async" on functions ...
Please note that the Toggle Async Vsix file v1.0.7 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: toggle-async-1.0.7_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.7
• Requires: VS Code 1.30.0 and up
• File Size: 4.79 MB (5024494 Bytes)
• MD5: 705210d7ba4e86a530863b625be1beb8
• SHA1: ccb86b24473ea24280455ffb6ad81a832546fec3
• SHA256: 95b928746132bbf2f3f11a269fdaa837160c56e4b3faf96c044975a5fd56f5da
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Toggle Async is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Toggle Async is a freeware extension for VS Code published by dandoozan, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Toggle "async" on functions , "Toggle Async" VS Code extension ... Learn More >
How to Install Toggle Async From a VSIX
You can easily install the Toggle Async extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. toggle-async-1.0.7_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Toggle Async Version History