You are about to download the Dynamic Icon Theme Vsix v1.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.80.0 and up: Dynamic Icon Theme, Lets you set a different icon theme for light and dark themes ...
Please note that the Dynamic Icon Theme Vsix file v1.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: dynamic-icon-theme-1.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.80.0 and up
• File Size: 50.36 KB (51572 Bytes)
• MD5: b3f097020c8ecad8fc42edb5f12ea22e
• SHA1: 01b353ade51b26d356872f9a4d6570112b58e144
• SHA256: 7e78ef411439e3119556ed5852b131502121c7b5157b04920455e59038c06c70
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Dynamic Icon Theme is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Manuel Glenk, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Lets you set a different icon theme for light and dark themes ... Learn More >
How to Install Dynamic Icon Theme From a VSIX
You can easily install the Dynamic Icon Theme extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. dynamic-icon-theme-1.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).