You are about to download the Reminders Vsix v1.1.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.29.0 and up: Reminders ...
Please note that the Reminders Vsix file v1.1.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: reminders-1.1.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.1.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.29.0 and up
• File Size: 26.47 KB (27106 Bytes)
• MD5: 5eab12f580d2e61b92dbd05145c23dfd
• SHA1: 958fdd8a8c15ab95cb018b95e9542e2811de1a30
• SHA256: 890db96e35825bff65edce646e77850dcedba09d3ba51d4610aa5a51d4b56786
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Reminders is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Reminders is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Damien Chazoule, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Reminders , VS Code Extension ... Learn More >
How to Install Reminders From a VSIX
You can easily install the Reminders extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. reminders-1.1.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Reminders Version History