You are about to download the Date Highlighter Vsix v0.0.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.83.0 and up: Date Highlighter, Syntax highlighting for yyyy-MM-dd dates for your text file. Useful for todo files ...
Please note that the Date Highlighter Vsix file v0.0.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: datehighlighter-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.83.0 and up
• File Size: 2.54 MB (2664919 Bytes)
• MD5: f977db4f3e2cc974e05a205b79a7d8b5
• SHA1: b95b7cc3f06328a38ffecb721fd450a279814000
• SHA256: 9b0b980ab51bc262eab5e43d82e94ba2d5eaa9f57378b1c6ab1180b3fb37d5d8
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Date Highlighter is a freeware extension for VS Code published by wbk, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Syntax highlighting for yyyy-MM-dd dates for your text file. Useful for todo files ... Learn More >
How to Install Date Highlighter From a VSIX
You can easily install the Date Highlighter extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. datehighlighter-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).