You are about to download the Insert Numeric Range Vsix v0.0.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.82.0 and up: Insert Numeric Range, Insert increasing numbers at each selection caret starting at 0. Hold shift to start at 1. ...
Please note that the Insert Numeric Range Vsix file v0.0.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: insert-numeric-range-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.82.0 and up
• File Size: 51.19 KB (52423 Bytes)
• MD5: ffd634be417a8d47284128005e145955
• SHA1: 4aa1674742ed35aa7b9271f9613115bf13f3559f
• SHA256: a7c3d49cd0f91f9412ae5bd905404b2acb1c6c077968fb386f7f2cfe421b4257
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Insert Numeric Range is a freeware extension for VS Code published by mpearson, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Insert increasing numbers at each selection caret starting at 0. Hold shift to start at 1. ... Learn More >
How to Install Insert Numeric Range From a VSIX
You can easily install the Insert Numeric Range extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. insert-numeric-range-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).