You are about to download the Colors Vsix v0.0.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.37.0 and up: A random theme generator that will make your eyes hurt. ...
Please note that the Colors Vsix file v0.0.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: colors-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.37.0 and up
• File Size: 10.12 MB (10611598 Bytes)
• MD5: e70b71dda847c39c414d62915dc47af1
• SHA1: bb63565a971490ba3b838872bba50ba04660e66f
• SHA256: 1be88ee6aea996ea487eeb7622d8a9a3482dc3c352cf8587c6630e9337d2a568
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Colors is a freeware extension for VS Code published by William Lorey, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A random theme generator that will make your eyes hurt. , A random theme generator for VS Code that will make your eyes hurt. ... Learn More >
How to Install Colors From a VSIX
You can easily install the Colors extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. colors-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Colors Version History