You are about to download the Specflow Tools Vsix v1.1.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.37.0 and up: A set of Specflow Tools for VS Code ...
Please note that the Specflow Tools Vsix file v1.1.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: specflow-tools-1.1.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.1.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.37.0 and up
• File Size: 37.24 KB (38137 Bytes)
• MD5: 62b7e5aee801d8719ef0abe9e5a1a471
• SHA1: e9773efabbce8da4c551dae500b066e0aaea0c1b
• SHA256: 26f9f83429e1c20970cccde329d7f718c458fb4a654b0af73f623f394666ec74
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Specflow Tools is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Specflow Tools is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Alistair John Millard, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A set of Specflow Tools for VS Code ... Learn More >
How to Install Specflow Tools From a VSIX
You can easily install the Specflow Tools extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. specflow-tools-1.1.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).