JSLT Syntax Highlighting 1.0.1 Vsix File Free Download
A Free Programming Languages Extension By Jarno Rajala (jarno-rajala)
Downloads: 1 Updated: September 6, 2019
You are about to download the JSLT Syntax Highlighting Vsix v1.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.38.0 and up: JSLT syntax highlighting, Syntax highlighting for the JSLT JSON query and transformation language ...
Please note that the JSLT Syntax Highlighting Vsix file v1.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: jslt-lang-1.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.38.0 and up
• File Size: 3.11 KB (3180 Bytes)
• MD5: 1142d9409b0812ab839511a47c32f906
• SHA1: f9936e39d291c609db048552656c682bb171a3bf
• SHA256: 06e51d59a005f229d41f00850ee5c5e2c8301652daee7e15ede7912c8c094a63
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also JSLT Syntax Highlighting is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
JSLT Syntax Highlighting is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Jarno Rajala, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Syntax highlighting for the JSLT JSON query and transformation language ... Learn More >
How to Install JSLT Syntax Highlighting From a VSIX
You can easily install the JSLT Syntax Highlighting extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. jslt-lang-1.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).