You are about to download the Fluree Vsix v1.0.5 file for Visual Studio Code 1.64.0 and up: A Visual Studio Code extension for developing with Fluree. ...
Please note that the Fluree Vsix file v1.0.5 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: fluree-1.0.5_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.5
• Requires: VS Code 1.64.0 and up
• File Size: 388.43 KB (397753 Bytes)
• MD5: 23853bd162d2021d338c8c7fc02da86a
• SHA1: a91a2a46c49f3f1f6789ae9e8cef047d94d0b010
• SHA256: f189805e9a0231816573773f5d7204d71ace9e061a1d2531469ad7ab5fb05d44
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Fluree is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Fluree, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A Visual Studio Code extension for developing with Fluree. , A VS Code extension that connects to a single Fluree database, and allows you to issue queries, transaction, and tests against that database. ... Learn More >
How to Install Fluree From a VSIX
You can easily install the Fluree extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. fluree-1.0.5_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Fluree Version History