You are about to download the AJAX Query Vsix v0.6.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.37.0 and up: Execute SQL/ODBC Queries with WebAPI ...
Please note that the AJAX Query Vsix file v0.6.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: ajax-query-0.6.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.6.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.37.0 and up
• File Size: 3.09 MB (3235249 Bytes)
• MD5: c8f7b1ed65e3773b3b5a0b4e0196cc13
• SHA1: 29f4478ab6d0a9d305dd2840019e91482f92bf23
• SHA256: d1bfd68b208a6c14b10fcd881b6c89923a2c8744c2b200287a7c572f10c4fd41
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also AJAX Query is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
AJAX Query is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Balasubramanian, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Execute SQL/ODBC Queries with WebAPI ... Learn More >
How to Install AJAX Query From a VSIX
You can easily install the AJAX Query extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. ajax-query-0.6.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
AJAX Query Version History