You are about to download the Building Blocks Vsix v0.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.38.0 and up: Building Blocks Extensions, A set of collections that make web & angular development easier and fun. ...
Please note that the Building Blocks Vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: buildingblocksextensions-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.38.0 and up
• File Size: 100.23 KB (102640 Bytes)
• MD5: 695a1ae42704fa3d3e3b2038223f3677
• SHA1: 97a3bee5c1cf4ec9649695c5e63738963dd9854f
• SHA256: 16fda46fc8aa13eace086ae85cbd9792809cefbc75311a29585820971352be16
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Building Blocks is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Building Blocks is a freeware extension for VS Code published by darkoarnautovic, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A set of collections that make web & angular development easier and fun. , A set of useful VS Code Extensions for Web & Angular Development ... Learn More >
How to Install Building Blocks From a VSIX
You can easily install the Building Blocks extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. buildingblocksextensions-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).