You are about to download the VSCode Archive Vsix v0.5.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.80.0 and up: VSCode Archive, compress/decompress .zip/.vsix/.crx/.asar/.tgz/.gzip/.br/.tar ...
Please note that the VSCode Archive Vsix file v0.5.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-archive-0.5.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.5.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.80.0 and up
• File Size: 292.32 KB (299333 Bytes)
• MD5: 9d9e5e61c1235060e1938c40cf5baa3f
• SHA1: b227c1c14277d24dbd8f25e190a8139bc31ad5b6
• SHA256: f6734d23d1a1e10d3e78390a3fcb566c811378fed02e391ea88cf532c2ba24c0
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also VSCode Archive is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
VSCode Archive is a freeware extension for VS Code published by YuTengjing, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
compress/decompress .zip/.vsix/.crx/.asar/.tgz/.gzip/.br/.tar ... Learn More >
How to Install VSCode Archive From a VSIX
You can easily install the VSCode Archive extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-archive-0.5.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).