You are about to download the XML View Toggle Vsix v1.0.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.79.0 and up: XML View Toggle, Toggle between full XML view and visible range in Visual Studio Code. ...
Please note that the XML View Toggle Vsix file v1.0.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: xml-view-toggle-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.79.0 and up
• File Size: 856.18 KB (876730 Bytes)
• MD5: 58d00776184015c8dd2e0622855e6ae3
• SHA1: 27d794e2ebc33f139ebe57726f732e37274ddc9e
• SHA256: 5a6c616c8cd1f79e54514b3ccc508ce2f1f47ab8e82cc7b66e75248bfca748bf
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also XML View Toggle is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
XML View Toggle is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Raphik Sayyed, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Toggle between full XML view and visible range in Visual Studio Code. ... Learn More >
How to Install XML View Toggle From a VSIX
You can easily install the XML View Toggle extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. xml-view-toggle-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).