You are about to download the iKun Vsix v0.0.5 file for Visual Studio Code 1.35.0 and up: ikun, It is the very first Extension. ...
Please note that the iKun Vsix file v0.0.5 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: ikun-0.0.5_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.5
• Requires: VS Code 1.35.0 and up
• File Size: 12.26 KB (12555 Bytes)
• MD5: 91a1c81bb7c7d770fdb2383e9b285d24
• SHA1: 693e6cc593ab03214790b75a5cceaa22ce679975
• SHA256: a5ca29112148e7d0e9e1214c3a9d62333caebda58ff4055fc76ad55e0104a7c0
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
iKun is a freeware extension for VS Code published by wyy, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
It is the very first Extension. ... Learn More >
How to Install iKun From a VSIX
You can easily install the iKun extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. ikun-0.0.5_vsixhub.com.vsix).
iKun Version History