You are about to download the Google That For Me Vsix v0.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.38.0 and up: A VSCode extension that searches a text selection on Google for you ...
Please note that the Google That For Me Vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: google-that-for-me-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.38.0 and up
• File Size: 2.91 KB (2979 Bytes)
• MD5: 361bb56742bc75ba8e3a03b6cb290686
• SHA1: 8c95d7c1f9061564b4c9dd760c59fb6f2546461d
• SHA256: 2c955ef73b7a4090ed6e66a0bc77f7be90df08d025009fb7379c16a8d040c034
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Google That For Me is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Matheus Calegaro, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A VSCode extension that searches a text selection on Google for you ... Learn More >
How to Install Google That For Me From a VSIX
You can easily install the Google That For Me extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. google-that-for-me-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).