You are about to download the Mavo Vsix v0.1.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.38.0 and up: Mavo extension for VS Code ...
Please note that the Mavo Vsix file v0.1.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-mavo-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.38.0 and up
• File Size: 7.31 MB (7664267 Bytes)
• MD5: b3be5dd9d650e5f6ce951e969df6a7c0
• SHA1: e02c308675c816d703a40c63d87d0cff7cd1c7e4
• SHA256: 15948b09c4ebc8e33385baebb1dffdd6d3505b7f2d6c10b862dcab88076aa9ca
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Mavo is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Pine Wu, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Mavo extension for VS Code ... Learn More >
How to Install Mavo From a VSIX
You can easily install the Mavo extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-mavo-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).