You are about to download the Status Bar - Format on Save Vsix v1.1.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.38.0 and up: Shows the current value of editor.formatOnSave in the status bar ...
Please note that the Status Bar - Format on Save Vsix file v1.1.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: statusbar-format-on-save-1.1.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.1.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.38.0 and up
• File Size: 4.02 KB (4113 Bytes)
• MD5: 80efddda8126211672c934383b153701
• SHA1: 0dd4391d63470470a643c91df370107ee2b1d552
• SHA256: 22b42bf53c756f224cf7568067847eec853ca70de89805a70840b2d76813eb9f
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Status Bar - Format on Save is a freeware extension for VS Code published by treetrum, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Shows the current value of editor.formatOnSave in the status bar , statusbar-format-on-save VSCode Extension ... Learn More >
How to Install Status Bar - Format on Save From a VSIX
You can easily install the Status Bar - Format on Save extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. statusbar-format-on-save-1.1.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Status Bar - Format on Save Version History