You are about to download the Salesforce Log Subscriber Vsix v0.0.18 file for Visual Studio Code 1.78.0 and up: Salesforce Log Subscriber, Let's you view debug logs, create traceFlags in VSCode without navigating to salesforce org ...
Please note that the Salesforce Log Subscriber Vsix file v0.0.18 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: salesforce-log-subscriber-0.0.18_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.18
• Requires: VS Code 1.78.0 and up
• File Size: 7.26 MB (7607688 Bytes)
• MD5: a48f13337892b642461361a7ce8c4969
• SHA1: c0720cfe08c7e795048938af36cc2da2f1ad6e9e
• SHA256: 2caf15dd01e287af96c0005615eb3fd1ecfbe862eb26aa1b47949f564838bc8e
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Salesforce Log Subscriber is a freeware extension for VS Code published by nagendra080389, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Let's you view debug logs, create traceFlags in VSCode without navigating to salesforce org ... Learn More >
How to Install Salesforce Log Subscriber From a VSIX
You can easily install the Salesforce Log Subscriber extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. salesforce-log-subscriber-0.0.18_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Salesforce Log Subscriber Version History