You are about to download the Scope Studio Vsix v0.2.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.62.0 and up: SCOPE Studio for VS Code, Author, monitor and run your Cosmos jobs both locally and on cluster ...
Please note that the Scope Studio Vsix file v0.2.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: scope-vscode-ext-0.2.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.2.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.62.0 and up
• File Size: 124.93 MB (130997029 Bytes)
• MD5: 709f2655c7e60536d925eedb45b10c7d
• SHA1: 4535c8fba616144b2e5f91f1a01d80e29cec7503
• SHA256: ca715f6636235256478692b216c21a2fecb70c1577aaf8f442c25c637b11597c
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Scope Studio is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Scope Studio is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Microsoft, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Author, monitor and run your Cosmos jobs both locally and on cluster ... Learn More >
How to Install Scope Studio From a VSIX
You can easily install the Scope Studio extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. scope-vscode-ext-0.2.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Scope Studio Version History