You are about to download the OCI Functions Vsix v1.0.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.53.2 and up: OCI Functions, Use OCI Functions extension to create a new function, edit an existing function and deploy and invoke it ...
Please note that the OCI Functions Vsix file v1.0.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: faas-1.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.53.2 and up
• File Size: 17.01 MB (17840332 Bytes)
• MD5: f29e422d21b522fe3a0a7738972bb415
• SHA1: 26ac8f25f2efa8a7d29c2c49c0d115dd1605e684
• SHA256: 2b3c1d63fab2a68c6672b668d7de8276addb20fbb2ef9afb1faa36032b2bfa52
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also OCI Functions is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
OCI Functions is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Oracle Corporation, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Use OCI Functions extension to create a new function, edit an existing function and deploy and invoke it ... Learn More >
How to Install OCI Functions From a VSIX
You can easily install the OCI Functions extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. faas-1.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).
OCI Functions Version History