You are about to download the Nuxtr Vsix v0.1.11 file for Visual Studio Code 1.80.0 and up: Nuxtr, An extension for Nuxt.js offering commands and tools to make your experience with Nuxt.js more pleasant. ...
Please note that the Nuxtr Vsix file v0.1.11 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: nuxtr-vscode-0.1.11_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.11
• Requires: VS Code 1.80.0 and up
• File Size: 22.32 MB (23400410 Bytes)
• MD5: 1db18fcd34ca5cd76f22039885d5941e
• SHA1: 4516a07b850cd4b6216e3d0db402ae51e62e297e
• SHA256: 25f525da7ef629f7ff3e89ae40e38131157b66d30260d8508ce5336231b50c41
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Nuxtr is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Nuxtr is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Nuxtr, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
An extension for Nuxt.js offering commands and tools to make your experience with Nuxt.js more pleasant. ... Learn More >
How to Install Nuxtr From a VSIX
You can easily install the Nuxtr extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. nuxtr-vscode-0.1.11_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Nuxtr Version History