You are about to download the Export Opened Files Vsix v0.2.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.78.0 and up: Export Opened Files, Export Opened Files is an extension for simple exporting all the opened editors to a destination by clicking the context menu. ...
Please note that the Export Opened Files Vsix file v0.2.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: export-opened-files-0.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.2.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.78.0 and up
• File Size: 6.41 KB (6561 Bytes)
• MD5: c8ac34300dc369d707345fb1a78dc3fa
• SHA1: 5f38644c8b86e22eb2954ff051ba50e630adfd71
• SHA256: ac4c8c0c76b8970196120218428d7aac6381f57c819eef72963d7c14724a8050
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Export Opened Files is a freeware extension for VS Code published by louisho5, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Export Opened Files is an extension for simple exporting all the opened editors to a destination by clicking the context menu. ... Learn More >
How to Install Export Opened Files From a VSIX
You can easily install the Export Opened Files extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. export-opened-files-0.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Export Opened Files Version History